english is fun
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Every thing you need...you will find it in ENGLISH IS FUN ..

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

reading tast

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
taif

المساهمات : 52
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/03/2014

reading tast Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: reading tast   reading tast I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 06, 2014 12:00 pm

READING 1
Read the text, and then, for each item, choose the correct option: A, B or C.
Write your answer in the box on the right.

Dear Paul
How are you?
First, let me tell you about myself. I'm from the Sultanate of Oman. I'm fifteen years old. I'm in grade nine. My father is a pilot and my mother is a doctor. I only have one brother. I live in a town called A'Seeb. It is a modern town. There are two big mosques. There are also many new houses and a lot of shops. There is a clinic and some pharmacies. There are about 20 schools. There is a big paved road through A'Seeb.
I have many hobbies. I like reading, swimming, playing football and using the internet. But I don't have much time for my hobbies because I spend most of the time studying. I'm good at school subjects because l usually study hard. I like Maths and English. I wish I could visit you in the UK. I will tell my father to take me one day in one of his flights there.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. You can tell me about yourself and the place where you live.
Bye for now
Best wishes
Ahmed

1. Ali is ____________.
A. an engineer B. a clerk C. a student

2. Ali's mother works in a ___________
A. company B. hospital C. bank

3. He has _________ sisters.
A. no B. two C. three

4. He likes to visit the UK to see _________.
A. his father B. an old friend C. Paul

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://english10fun.forumarabia.com/

reading tast
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» reading tast
» reading tast
» reading tast
» reading tast