english is fun
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Every thing you need...you will find it in ENGLISH IS FUN ..

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

ENGLISH GRAMMAR

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
smile 123

المساهمات : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/03/2014

ENGLISH GRAMMAR Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ENGLISH GRAMMAR   ENGLISH GRAMMAR I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 05, 2014 4:39 pm

ENGLISH GRAMMAR Grammar
GRAMMAR 1 : Complete the text below with words from the box . There are three extra words .

I remember once when I ................ in elementary school , I ............... a friend . He visited

Iran and ................. back with him some Iranian carpets . They were really beautiful . My

mother had a look at them and asked me to choose one . I ................. a very expensive

carpet . Soon afterwards , I realized that we ................have the money to pay for it .

..................................................................................................................................................................
ENGLISH GRAMMAR Grammar
GRAMMAR 2 : Complete each blank in the sentences below . Choose A , B , C or D .

. She always says she’ll phone but she ................. dose*

A. always B. never C. usually D. probably

. ـــــــــــــــــــــــ you work much harder , you won’t pass the exam *

A. If B. Though C. Unless D. Because

. Most of the town is modern . There are ............. old buildings*

A. no B. a lot of C. many D. few

. You should eat different types of food . Your diet should be .................. balanced *

A. well B. happily C. slowly D. quietly

. do you make coffee ? ‘ In the kitchen of course ’..........................*

A. Why B. Where C. How D. When

...................................................................................................................................................................
ENGLISH GRAMMAR Grammar

GRAMMAR 3 : Read the text below and complete each blank with only one appropriate word .

..................... Exercise is an important way to keep your body healthy .Walking , running , swimming

cycling are all good for your heart .............. you exercise while you are

young ,your body will grow and work as it should . Exercise ................. helps you to

breathe properly . It makes your blood move quickly.................. your body . Making

................sure you get sleep is important for your body too . But it is the brain that needs sleep the
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

ENGLISH GRAMMAR
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ENGLISH GRAMMAR
» ENGLISH GRAMMAR
» ENGLISH GRAMMAR
» ENGLISH GRAMMAR
» ENGLISH GRAMMAR

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى